Monday, November 10, 2014

when in doubt ... blog!

        image source

I was taken aback recently when a student asked, "How many blog entries should we be doing?" I'd assumed that you would be writing often at your blogs. I have requested a handful of essential entries, especially to be composed on our occasional Virtual Fridays. I have encouraged it, but I can't force you to write. I can *assign* it. Thus,I an now assigning at least 2 blog entries per week.  Go for features of a good blog entry:


  1. An informal but approriate tone, 
  2. Images and video, where possible,
  3. Hyperlinks to help us see your map of affective intensities, 
  4. Reflection on course work, both lecture thoughts and afterthoughts, summaries and reflection on readings, and additionally associative thinking that helps to ...
  5. Demonstrate that you are learning more and more about rhethoric and its practical and theoretical applications.

No comments:

Post a Comment